The Connect2STEM 2021 Drive-Thru event on May 22, 2021, in Phoenix seeks volunteers for its family-friendly experience celebrating the wonders of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine.
During the event, attendees will cruise safely from their vehicle and enjoy the Arizona School for the Arts percussion band, dynamic dance performances from the Be Kind People Project and more than 30 drive-thru exhibits for all ages.
The Connect2STEM 2021 Drive-Thru event is hosted by the University of Arizona, in partnership with Cox Communications and the Arizona SciTech Institute.
This is the seventh annual Connect2STEM event, which in its rich history has reached more than 40,000 youth and families.
Volunteers are needed to assist with day-of registration, exhibitor activation and transportation guidance, and to ensure the event is successful and safe for guests.
- Volunteers must register by May 20, 2021
- Spouses, friends, and teens are welcome and encouraged to volunteer.
- Registration is required for each volunteer.
- Snacks, boxed lunches, water and T-shirts will be provided.
- *Once registered, your assignment, arrival time, free parking map and full details will be sent to you.