The Business Consulting program at the Eller College of Management is recruiting graduate students in the fields of medicine and health care for a 16-week course in the 2021 spring semester. Business Consulting will have 14 projects. Some of these projects are in the medical and healthcare industry, including two projects from global materials science company W.L. Gore & Associates – one in the medical field and another in agriculture sustainability. All projects are in exchange for credit.
View a replay of the virtual information session to learn more about the spring Eller consulting projects.
Interested graduate students must complete the program application by Friday, Nov. 6 at noon.
Important dates for enrolled students:
- Team Lead Meeting: Date to be determined
- Class 1: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021 (Time is dependent on assigned section.)
- Seminar: Friday, Jan. 15, 2021, 8 a.m. - noon
- Project Kickoff Meeting: Friday, Jan. 22, 2021 9 a.m. – noon
- Class 2: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021 (Time is dependent on assigned section.)
- Class 3: Monday, April 12, 2021 (Time is dependent on assigned section.)
Have questions about the Eller Business Consulting Program? Please contact Cammie Diaz.