Life and Work Connections announces an exploratory partnership for expanded employee assistance counseling services.
As a benefits-eligible employee, you, your dependents and members of your household now have access to increased support, which includes:
- Up to 12 free and confidential counseling sessions per personal concern per year.
- Extended appointment times, including evenings and weekends.
- A diverse, statewide network of providers, giving you the flexibility to select a provider who meets your cultural, clinical and location preferences.
- A range of service modes, including in-person, phone, video and chat options.
- English- and Spanish-speaking counselors and translation services for other languages.
We are committed to exploring new ways to support the health and wellness of University of Arizona employees. We encourage you to take advantage of these benefits, and to reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
|Employee Assistance Counseling expansion flyer||287.74 KB|
|Folleto Expansión de Servicios de Consejería para al Empleado||289.91 KB|