Pick up your free UArizona masks next week at a designated location.
In light of the administrative directive requiring everyone to wear face coverings while on campus, the university is providing two masks at no cost for every student, faculty, staff and designated campus colleague.
Pickup begins at designated locations on Sunday, Aug. 23, and runs through Friday, Aug. 28. See details below.
You must wear a face covering and present your CatCard to pick up your masks. You may pick up masks for colleagues if you bring their CatCard. The CatCard will be scanned, and an email will be sent to the card holder for acknowledgment.
This is a one-time only distribution. You are under no obligation to pick up a mask. For more information about face coverings on campus, visit COVID-19 Response website.
The mask distribution will take place at designated Tucson locations from Sunday, Aug. 23 through Friday, Aug. 29. The closest location for Health Sciences colleges will be a tent outside the Medical Bookstore (building #201).
Hours vary by location:
- UA Medical Bookstore at University of Arizona Health Sciences (look for the tent outside): Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Mobile pickup sites: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- UA Bookstore (flagship store): Sunday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- UA Bookstores at McKale: Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., and Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wildcat Threads at the UA Rec Center: Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4p.m., and Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
All remaining masks will be distributed from the UA Main and Health Sciences Medical Bookstores from Aug. 28 through Sept. 11.
Phoenix Biomedical Campus
The mask distribution will take place in the Health Sciences Education Building lobby at 435 N 5th St., from Monday, Aug. 24 through Friday, Aug. 28, from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.