The Sonoran Center for Excellence in Disabilities is excited to announce a one-year Disability Policy Fellowship for undergraduate and graduate students. Students will gain knowledge of the process of policy development relevant to the community of individuals with developmental and other disabilities.
Fellows will be provided experiences:
- to shadow policy meetings.
- to attend seminars about policy development.
- and to meet with individuals in the community working toward policy development relevant to the students’ chosen area of interest.
Two fellows will be accepted for this inaugural 2020-2021 cohort:
- 1 undergraduate student
- 1 graduate student
Fellows will receive support to attend state and national events (virtual or in-person if allowable). For more information, please see the attached description.
Online applications for Academic Year 2020-2021 Fellowship Program are due by midnight on August 31. Online Application: https://redcap.link/ww1y8mi3.
- August 31 Submit online application with transcript and CV/résumé
- September 7 – 11 Interviews
- September 15 Decision notifications
Please share this opportunity with students who may be interested!