Join the College of Medicine – Phoenix for the 11th Annual Student Research Symposium.
The graduating medical students will present their Scholarly Project research during this live webinar; each student will present a poster of their four-year research project.
A complete list of student presenters with posters is available for preview on the slide presentation schedule. The Zoom meeting will open at 8:30 a.m. Opening remarks will begin at 8:45 a.m., and data blitz sessions will begin at 9 a.m.
Audience members will have the opportunity to ask questions following the individual slide presentations.
Please RSVP for this event. Participants will be sent a confirmation email from the Phoenix Biomedical Campus with a unique link to access the webinar.
Student Research Symposium Schedule
- 8:45 a.m. - opening remarks
- 9-10 a.m. - emergency medicine data blitz
- 10:05 a.m. - 11 a.m. - medical education data blitz
- 11:05 a.m. - 12:25 p.m. - cardiology, pulmonology and renal data blitz
- 12:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. - obstetrics, gynecology, and women’s health data blitz
- 1:05 a.m. - 2 p.m. - surgery, radiology, and orthopedics data blitz
- 2:05 a.m. - 3:10 p.m. - public health and primary care data blitz
- 3:15 a.m. - 4:10 p.m. - neurology, neuroscience and behavior data blitz
- 4:15 a.m. - 4:55 p.m. - cancer data blitz
- 4:55 a.m. - 5 p.m. - closing remarks