The Arizona Biomedical Research Centre presents a free workshop designed for faculty, fellows, and residents to increase clinical trial working knowledge. Led by experienced physicians and basic scientists across health sciences.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 7:55 a.m. Welcome
- 8 a.m. Clinical Trials 101 with Rachna Shroff, MD
- 8:30 a.m. Top 10 problems with research proposals and research compliance and patient safety with Mariette Marsh
- 9:15 a.m. Top 10 things to know about budgets and contracts with Lauren Zajac, MPA
- 9:45 a.m. Research project management: tips for the early stage investigator with Sai Parthasarathy, MD
- 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. DSMB, OSMB, and adverse event monitoring with Sasha Taleban, MD
- 11 a.m. Bridging basic and clinical sciences Mohab Ibrahim, MD and Todd Vanderah, PhD
- 11:30 a.m. Top 10 common statistical questions and navigating statistical support with Bonnie LaFleur, PhD
- Noon Working lunch and small group discussions; finding collaborations
- 1 p.m. Share ideas for finding collaborations
- 1:30 p.m. Event concludes
In-person attendance is limited to the first 60 registrants. Attendees can choose to participate in person or virtual on the RSVP form.
|Clinical Trials Development Workshop||503.98 KB|