Melody Glenn, MD will present a webinar open to anyone in Arizona interested in this topic, which may include those already providing treatment for opioid use disorder and are interested in learning more.
People who work in emergency, primary, and behavioral healthcare in Gila, Graham, and Mohave counties are invited to attend. The UArizona Health Sciences Comprehensive Pain and Addiction Center has applied for one continuing medical education unit (CME). If approved, this CME would be free to you.
- Pervasiveness of overdose in Arizona
- Definitions and neurobiological stages of addiction
- Factors associated with pain
- Updates to Arizona’s prescribing guidelines
- Effective Opiod Use Disorder treatments
- Resources for additional information and training
|Webinar flyer||579.03 KB|
Pending CME Approval. If approved the one (1) CME would be free to those who request it.