Join the "HIV, PEP and PREP" webinar on March 17 at 3 p.m.
This presentation will include
- HIV Statistics
- Tests available for HIV and their Efficacy
- Review of HIV medications and classes
- Types of HIV treatment
- Active infection management (brief overview, because this topic can be quite in depth
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) guidelines, drug choices and patient monitoring
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis guidelines, drug choices and patient monitoring
Travis Warman, PharmD, is a recent graduate from the UArizona College of Pharmacy (2020). He is the pharmacy manager at Sun Life Pharmacy in Oracle, Ariz. Sun Life Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Pinal County which prides itself on serving people regardless of their ability to pay. Travis’ background includes research interests in public health, rural health, minorities, LGBTQI+ populations and barriers to care within these groups. He is actively conducting research on education of LGBTQI+ healthcare topics and on LGBTQI+ access to and quality of care. Prior to getting into pharmacy, Travis worked in logistics and HAZMAT in the US Army.
|Event flyer||610 KB|