"TRACK 2: Telemedicine Applications" will be offered on July 19, 2021, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
This conference covers advanced telemedicine topics through an in-depth look at real-world clinical applications of telemedicine and telehealth.
Who should attend?
This course is excellent for individuals or groups who have some telehealth experience and are interested in expanding their services. It is also a great course for those new to telehealth who are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of this growing industry.
- To provide ongoing training for health care professionals involved or interested in clinical telemedicine and telehealth services.
- To promote improved public health in rural and urban communities by providing current telemedicine and telehealth information and training.
- To provide health care systems throughout Arizona and nationally with information, training, and expertise in telemedicine and telehealth application.
- Utilize telemedicine applications to provide healthcare services to remote patients.
- Create work plans for patients that will provide them the best and least expensive access to healthcare at a distance.
- Partner with telephysicians to create interdisciplinary teams.
- Determine clinical settings in which telehealth practice is applicable.
- Differentiate strengths and limitations to applying telemedicine in various clinical scenarios.
- Implement telehealth training for support staff, including nurses and PAs.