Arizona Telemedicine Program Webinar | Occupational and Physical Therapy Series: Telehealth Policies Affecting PT and OT Practitioners Under COVID and Beyond
Improving Access to Quality Medical Care
The practice and delivery of health care is changing with an emphasis on improving quality, safety, efficiency and access to care. Telemedicine can help you achieve these goals. The Arizona Telemedicine Program (ATP) and the Southwest Telehealth Resource Center (SWTRC) invite you to a free one-hour webinar on the implementation and practice of telemedicine via a virtual platform.
The ATP has been providing educational programs for 25 years. Our mission is to be a world-class innovator in telemedicine and telehealth services, technologies and education programs. With the increased use across all health care disciplines, ATP telehealth trainers are collaborating with occupational therapists (OT) and physical therapists (PT) in creating a unique webinar series specifically for virtual OT and PT health care professionals. This is a distance learning-interactive activity designed to teach about telehealth and how it benefits both practitioners and clients.
Occupational and Physical Therapy Webinar Series: Telehealth Policies Affecting PT and OT Practitioners Under COVID and Beyond
- Identify three policy changes in telehealth that positively affected PT and OT practitioners under the public health emergency
- Describe how practice model changes meet patient needs
- Name two advocacy efforts to promote digital health practice
- Identify the major barriers to advancing the use of digital health in rehabilitation
- Explain the challenges associated with the proliferation of digital health companies during the public health emergency
|September 27 2022 OT/PT Flyer||388.49 KB|