Arizona Telemedicine Training Program: Telemedicine Applications
The Arizona Telemedicine Program (ATP) and the Southwest Telehealth Resource Center (SWTRC) offers 1-day training courses on telemedicine and telehealth.
The "Telemedicine Applications" course covers advanced telemedicine topics through an in-depth look at real-world clinical applications of telemedicine and telehealth, including:
- Infectious disease
- Pediatrics and telemedicine
- Telehealth and physical therapy
- Telehealth and occupational therapy
- Telehealth and nursing
Who Should Attend
This course is excellent for individuals or groups who have some telehealth experience and are interested in expanding their services. It is also a great course for those new to telehealth who are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of this growing industry.
- Provide ongoing training for health care professionals involved or interested in clinical telemedicine and telehealth services
- Promote improved public health in rural and urban communities by providing current telemedicine and telehealth information and training
- Provide health care systems throughout Arizona and nationally with information, training and expertise in telemedicine and telehealth application
This webinar is made possible through funding provided by Health Resources and Services Administration, Office for the Advancement of Telehealth (U1U42527).
|November 7, 2022 Telemedicine Applications Flyer||316.08 KB|
- Utilize telemedicine applications to provide health-care services to remote patients
- Create work plans for patients that will provide them the best and least expensive access to health care at a distance
- Partner with telephysicians to create interdisciplinary teams
- Determine clinical settings in which telehealth practice is applicable
- Differentiate strengths and limitations to applying telemedicine in various clinical scenarios
- Implement telehealth training for support staff, including nurses and PAs
Accreditation/Credit Designation Statement
The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
All Faculty, CME Planning Committee Members, and the CME Office Reviewers have disclosed that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning this CME activity.