Tomorrow is here at the University of Arizona Health Sciences.
We are improving the health and well-being of all Arizonans and addressing critical global health challenges while delivering the benefits of discovery to the world.
UArizona Health Sciences is one of the top-ranked academic medical centers in the southwestern United States and is focusing its efforts on five vitally important areas of health care.
- Next-Generation Education: Preparing students to build and lead the future of health care.
- Precision Health Care for All: Designing and developing precision treatments for all populations.
- Innovations in Healthy Aging: Influencing the critical factors that affect the health of an aging population.
- Creating Defenses Against Disease: Unraveling the complexities of human biology to build better defenses against disease.
- New Frontiers for Better Health: Creating new opportunities to develop innovative solutions for global health care problems.
Philanthropy is a critical element in advancing the impacts of UArizona Health Sciences. Join us today in making a better tomorrow.
- Endow professorships, department chairs and other faculty posts to continue to attract and retain world-class talent.
- Fight disease by supporting UArizona Health Sciences researchers and clinicians working to achieve breakthroughs in cancer, autoimmune diseases, respiratory diseases and more.
- Build the next-generation of health care professionals and set up students to succeed by supporting scholarships.
- Support research centers to take on the greatest challenges of our time such as neurodegenerative diseases, future pandemic preparedness, pathways for healthy aging and better health outcomes for everyone.