Event Planning Wolfgang Puck Catering
Wolfgang Puck Catering is the exclusive caterer for the HSIB. All catering orders must be submitted 10 business days before your event.
The University of Arizona Alcohol Permit Application must be submitted for all events where alcoholic beverages will be served on University of Arizona property. Please complete all blanks unless otherwise instructed. If section does not apply, please indicate N/A. Failure to provide all required information, or complete the form properly and legibly, may result in delay or rejection of this application. NOTE: This form is not required for off-campus events in private homes, restaurants, or establishments with liquor licenses.
Application Date: Indicate the date you are filling out the form. The form must be emailed to email@example.com, 10 business days prior to the event.
Application Fee: AN APPLICATION FEE OF $15 MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THIS FORM TO BEGIN PROCESSING.
Please submit either a check or cash to:
Event Planning Office
Room 348 SUMC
P.O. Box 210017
Tucson, Arizona, 85721-0017
Special Events License (Cash Bar, etc.)
If your event requires a Special Events License with the State of Arizona, approval may take up to 45 days to process. Examples of needs for a Special Event License are as follows:
- The event will have a cash bar at your event at an unlicensed location
- An admission fee or cover charge is required for your event at an unlicensed location
- Paid membership is required to attend the event at an unlicensed location
- The event's focus is paid entertainment at an unlicensed location
- Food or non-alcoholic beverages are being sold at the event at an unlicensed location